Vintage & Contemporary Decorating Trends for 2015

Happy New Year Everyone!

I thought to start us off this year, I'd do a little peeking into design trend reports for 2015. My first choice is 7 Modern Interior Trends for 2015   This is a great article from lushhome.com and gives an overview of many designs that they feel will be trending in the New Year.


I see a lot of mid century modern (of course), along with Asian/Organic motifs and a few designs that have a hint of the 70's, with vibrant primary colors. 

 
I like to browse these photos to get a feel for what will be the hot decorative/design pieces in the year to come.
Here's the link...let me know what you think.


Top 5 Decorating Resolutions from Better Homes and Gardens


Photo courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens

According to MasterBrand.com 2015 new home construction will be for smaller, greener and more casual homes with open floor plans.

The pic below from NewLook1.com is a great example.  I see Mid Century Modern pieces as well as Asian/Organic fitting perfectly in this space.



Here's a great article from Sally Falk Nancrede at IndyStar on Design Direction to Watch in 2015.


...and a little vintage design inspiration from WhimsicalVintage



or stop by RubyLane.com and browse

  Mid Century Modern and or Asian Home Decor


From my home to yours... have a wonderfully happy, healthy and successful New Year!

~Pam


Comments