Sunday 60's Flashback

The fashion, the music, the mind set...The 1960's & 1970's were an amazing time to grow up. While change was in the air and the devastation of the Vietnam War always loomed, music and fashion remained positive.  Simpler times with less distraction and more time to focus on what was important.  We thought about the bad and tried to change it but enjoyed the good, while it lasted.  I was very young in the 60's and grew through my teenage years in the 70's. I remember my parents' serious conversations on the war and politics, yet saw them enjoy the moment that they were in.  The 1970's brought the end of the war, harder music and my growing generation...but we'll leave that for the next blog post.... 






Hullabaloo TV Show (originally aired on NBC) link via PBS

Comments